COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Vaccine Availability in South Dakota
- COVID Vaccine Facts – English
- COVID Vaccine Facts – Spanish
- SD Dept of Health COVID-19 Resources in Multiple Languages
Who should get tested? Information from the CDC CDC COVID-19 website Videos in various languages
In an effort to protect the health of our patients and staff, Center for Family Medicine will be temporarily changing
scheduling guidelines and implementing new protocols.
Visiting Center for Family Medicine:
- Opening hours: 8:00am – 5:30pm Monday – Thursday / 8:00am – 5:00pm Friday.
- We will continue to provide urgent care, but please call before your arrival, as many of our respiratory patients may be triaged from the parking lot.
- Please call our office with any questions regarding billing, medication refills, and medical issues. We will advise you on how to proceed over the phone.
- Anyone needing outpatient labs drawn, please call first!
- We are enforcing visitor restrictions. All minor children will be allowed one guardian to accompany the patient for the visit. Any other patients requiring assistance will be allowed one guest.
- We are taking other precautions such as frequently sanitizing counters, surfaces and doorknobs, thoroughly cleaning patient rooms in between visits and removing community items.
- Please download the healow app. We may be able to offer you a telehealth visit, rather than an in-office visit.
- Call us to see if a telehealth visit would be beneficial for you. We can help you get it all set up!
We can all work together to protect and care for our community!