The Center for Family Medicine is devoted to providing compassionate, patient-centered care for the entire family in an educational setting. We are committed to improving the health of our patients, their families, and our communities.
At the Center for Family Medicine, we value:
- We work with and care for ALL people of all ages and backgrounds in a variety of ambulatory and hospital settings.
- We believe every person deserves high-quality care, including excellent service and communication.
- We take a team based approach to treat the whole person.
- We practice evidence-based medicine and strive to improve everyday with life-long learning.
- We provide preventative and therapeutic care to people in the context of their families.
At the Center for Family Medicine, our objectives are to:
- Provide our patients high quality care and customer service
- Promote inclusivity and diversity in our patient base
- Educate our patient population, and promote a whole health lifestyle
- Foster continued education for our physicians through our Residency program