In an effort to protect the health of our patients and staff, Center for Family Medicine will be temporarily changing
scheduling guidelines and implementing new protocols.
ALL patients, please call us BEFORE coming to the clinic.
Well patients and routine care will be scheduled in the mornings.
All sick patients, including any with any respiratory symptoms will be seen in the afternoon.
Visiting Center for Family Medicine:
- Our hours have changed to 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday.
- We ask ALL patients to please call our office (605-339-1783) before coming to the clinic for instructions upon their arrival.
- We will continue to provide urgent care, but please call before your arrival, as many of our respiratory patients may be triaged from the parking lot.
- Please call our office with any questions regarding billing, medication refills, and medical issues. We will advise you on how to proceed over the phone.
- Anyone needing outpatient labs drawn, please call first!
- We are enforcing visitor restrictions. All minor children will be allowed one guardian to accompany the patient for the visit. Any other patients requiring assistance will be allowed one guest.
- We are taking other precautions such as frequently sanitizing counters, surfaces and doorknobs, thoroughly cleaning patient rooms in between visits and removing community items.
- Please download the healow app. We may be able to offer you a telehealth visit, rather than an in-office visit.
- Call us to see if a telehealth visit would be beneficial for you. We can help you get it all set up!
We can all work together to protect and care for our community!