In an effort to protect the health of our patients and staff, Center for Family Medicine will be temporarily changing
scheduling guidelines and implementing new protocols.
Visiting Center for Family Medicine:
- Opening hours: 8:00am – 5:30pm Monday – Thursday / 8:00am – 5:00pm Friday.
- We will continue to provide urgent care, but please call before your arrival, as many of our respiratory patients may be triaged from the parking lot.
- Please call our office with any questions regarding billing, medication refills, and medical issues. We will advise you on how to proceed over the phone.
- Anyone needing outpatient labs drawn, please call first!
- We are enforcing visitor restrictions. All minor children will be allowed one guardian to accompany the patient for the visit. Any other patients requiring assistance will be allowed one guest.
- We are taking other precautions such as frequently sanitizing counters, surfaces and doorknobs, thoroughly cleaning patient rooms in between visits and removing community items.
- Please download the healow app. We may be able to offer you a telehealth visit, rather than an in-office visit.
- Call us to see if a telehealth visit would be beneficial for you. We can help you get it all set up!
We can all work together to protect and care for our community!